Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Ohio
Single specialty group of three Physicians are seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to assist with the growth of an established practice in Chillicothe, Ohio. The practice is located in the Medical Office Building at Adena Health System, Chillicothe, Ohio. Call Coverage is equally shared. Physicians provide services to one location and support a medical staff of over 200 physicians.
Our opportunity includes:
- Generous Base Salary of $500,000 with Additional monies for productivity-Earnings in the 75th percentile!
- $125,000 Signing bonus
- PSLF Eligible
- Six weeks of vacation/CME ($3,000)
- Wellness Week Eligible-Paid vacation starting year 3
- Fellowship Stipend for Early Signature
- Pension-457 and Matching 403B
- Malpractice insurance
- Reimbursement of moving expenses
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family
- Plus additional benefits!
Adena has been named among America’s 250 Best Hospitals for 2019 by Healthgrades; is a Gallup Great Workplace; and two of its three hospitals are 4 and 5 star rated for quality by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid’s Hospital Compare survey.
Adena Regional Medical Center (ARMC), for a THIRD consecutive year, being named one of America’s 250 Best Hospitals for 2021 by Healthgrades®;The Health System being named a Gallup Exceptional Workplace. Now a five-time winner, Adena was one of just 38 organizations in the world to receive this distinction in 2020; ARMC being awarded an ‘A’ in the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade;
2022 Adena Regional Medical Center received another notable credit rating, S&P Global Rating. The Financial condition has earned a positive review from New York-based Moody's Investors Service and reaffirmed Adena's A3 Credit rating and upgraded its outlook from stable to positive.
Chillicothe is located 45 miles south of Columbus, Ohio. Recreational opportunities abound in this beautiful region of South Central Ohio.