Adena Dermatology is seeking a General Dermatologist.
Adena Health System of Chillicothe, Ohio, is seeking a physician to assist in the regional expansion of a Dermatology program. Physicians are booked out 2-3 months in advance and need a physician to provide better access. The practice supports a medical staff of over 60 primary care physicians. Interested physicians will join an established practice of two general Dermatologists, one Derm/Path, two MOH’s surgeon and one Physician Assistant. Physicians may live in Columbus or Washington Court House
. The opportunity includes:
Starting Salary of $535,000, with additional monies for productivity
- Signing Bonus of $30,000 upon signature of final contract
- Student Loan Assistance of $150,000.
- PSLF Eligible
- Residency Stipend for early signature
- Six weeks of vacation/CME ($3,000)
- Licensing Fees and Professional Membership Dues
- Wellness Week Eligible-Paid vacation starting year 3
- Pension-457 and Matching 403B
- Malpractice insurance
- Reimbursement of moving expenses
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family
- Plus additional benefits!
Adena has been named among America’s 250 Best Hospitals for 2019 by Healthgrades
; is a Gallup Great Workplace; and two of its three hospitals are 4 and 5 star rated
for quality by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid’s Hospital Compare survey.Adena Regional Medical Center (ARMC),
for a THIRD consecutive year, being named one of America’s 250 Best Hospitals
for 2021 by Healthgrades®;The Health System being named a Gallup Exceptional Workplace
. Now a five-time winne
r, Adena was one of just 38 organizations in the world to receive this distinction in 2020; ARMC being awarded an ‘A’
in the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade;2022 Adena Regional Medical Center received another notable credit rating, S&P Global Rating. The Financial condition has earned a positive review from New York-based Moody's Investors Service and reaffirmed Adena's A3 Credit rating
and upgraded its outlook from stable to positive.