Advanced Urology Associates in Florida is seeking multiple well-trained Urologists with a collaborative, clinically innovative, and entrepreneurial spirit to join their practices in 2022 and 2023.
- Opportunity to join one of the largest urology practices in the country with 105 providers across 37 locations and a support system of 650+ team members
- Affiliated with a nationally-integrated healthcare platform comprised of 8 other independent Urology practices, which offers cross-practice collaboration, increased reimbursements, clinical best practices, business intelligence, clinical trials, germline testing, and more
- Streamlined, one-year track to partnership that provides some of the highest earning potential in the country for Urology
- Physician-owned ancillaries - ASC, Cancer Center, Laboratory, and Pharmacy
- Biggest demand is for general Urology however plenty of opportunities exist for fellowship-trained physicians, both in-training and in-practice