High Income PotentialEasy Call Schedule
Gastroenterologist, Minnesota – Physician-Owned, Multispecialty Group
Quality Practice with a FAMILY of Colleagues
Shareholder Opportunity offered in Your Second Year
Choose this practice and you will probably stay for your entire career! This practice is expanding their Endoscopy Center and growth necessitates this additional GI. Our team welcomes YOU with welcome arms, and you’ll be so happy you checked this position out.
· General Gastroenterology practice with No call
· Outpatient practice Monday-Friday (32 patient hours) – Structure the week as you like
· Half day’s scoping in the adjoining clinic & half days clinic time
· Service area of over 270,000 with inhouse referrals and patients driving from far off to see our physicians due to their loving our physicians
· Full benefits, competitive compensation, 401K safe harbor of 4%, Profit Sharing, Generous CME, expense allowance & so much more!
· This position is not J1 or H1b eligible
Escape from the every day here! Discover extensive cycling trails, open country roads, downhill slopes, and river rapids. While you’re here, you’ll also find just the right combination of a small-town feel and a thriving regional center. You’ll find it’s a hub for arts, entertainment, shopping, and nightlife. And it’s all so close. Just a short 75 minutes from Minneapolis, that’s why it’s an easily accessible Minnesota destination of choice.
· You’ll enjoy that you can get from one end of the to the other with NO traffic
· Cost of living is less than the national average – even in this crazy housing market
· Choice of public or private schools and it’s a university town with a division 1 Hockey team that made it to the finals and you can watch the “Frozen Four” Finals are in the area
· Revitalized downtown area offering breweries, a variety of restaurants, art walk, and more!
· International airport is 75 minutes away to destinations near and far!