High Income PotentialNot for Profit Employer
Gastroenterology Physician – North Dakota
$700,000 Base Salary + Signing Bonus
H1B Visa Sponsorship Available
The leading nonprofit healthcare system serving North Dakota and Eastern Montana is looking for a Gastroenterology physician to join their team. The incoming physician will step into an unsaturated market and highly regarded healthcare system that has been serving the communities in North Dakota and Eastern Montana for nearly 100 years.
- Multiple needs - organization is open to providers with or without an interest in ERCP, EUS, and manometry
- Primarily outpatient opportunity with a Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm clinic schedule
- Limited inpatient responsibilities - hospitalist team manages patient care
- Work alongside experienced team of providers with excellent support
- Be busy immediately and practice in an unsaturated market - patients waiting to be seen
- Guaranteed $700,000 salary for length of contract plus production bonuses
- Additional benefits include: commencement bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage, licensure and DEA, and medical, dental, and vision coverage for provider.
- H1B visa sponsorship available
This growing Midwest community offers something for everyone. Home to excellent public and private schools, a growing food and dining scene, and hunting and fishing opportunities, this North Dakota city has a “hometown” feeling you’ve always desired.
- Ample outdoor amenities such as fishing and hunting available in town or within a short drive
- Home to a regional airport with service to major international airports
- Family-friendly city with multiple public and private school options and youth recreation opportunities
- Growing dining scene home to new and exciting restaurants, wine bars, and breweries
- Affordable cost of living – average home prices around $250,000