Seeking Hematologist/Oncologist to join an established practice in South West Ohio!
Adena Health System is seeking a physician to join an established practice. Physicians provide services 5 days a week in Washington Court House. Interested physicians should be fellowship trained in Oncology and Hematology. The Office in Washington Court House has five chairs in the chemotherapy infusion suite. Telemetry Services include Oncology Nurse navigation, genetics screening, oncology dietitian, and social works. Physicians also attend a Tumor Board Webinar every Thursday and Friday morning. Medical Oncologist cover their own patients during the week, and take call one weekend out of every month.
Our opportunity includes:
- Generous Starting Salary, with productivity incentive-Earnings in the 75th percentile according to MGMA
- $25,000 Signing bonus upon signature of final contract
- $100,000 Student loan assistance
- Fellowship Stipend for early signature
- PSLF Eligible
- Six weeks of vacation/CME ($3,000)
- Wellness Week Eligible-Paid vacation starting year 3
- Pension-457 and Matching 403B
- Malpractice insurance
- Reimbursement of moving expenses
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family
- Plus additional benefits!
Adena Regional Medical Center (ARMC), for a THIRD consecutive year, being named one of America’s 250 Best Hospitals for 2021 by Healthgrades®;The Health System being named a Gallup Exceptional Workplace. Now a five-time winner, Adena was one of just 38 organizations in the world to receive this distinction in 2020; ARMC being awarded an ‘A’ in the Spring 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade;
Washinton Court House is located 45 miles southwest of Columbus, Ohio. Recreational opportunities abound in this beautiful region of Southwestern Ohio.