Low Patient VolumeHigh Income PotentialNear the SlopesEasy ProceduresLoan Repayment/Assistance
Family Medicine – Central California
3-Day Work Week with Student Loan Repayment
$262,000 Guaranteed Salary First Year
Join a well-established clinic that has been providing quality medical care and preventative services to the community for the past 57 years. Take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity to work with an organization that serves with pride and is dedicated to maintaining the highest stands of quality patient care.
- 100% Outpatient with no call, weekend, or inpatient responsibilities
- Providers work 3, 12 hour shifts per week in clinic
- Favorable volume with an average of 25-35 patients per shift
- Mid-level supervision not required but available if interested for an additional stipend
- Full Benefits, signing bonus, relocation assistance and loan repayment available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible with a valid medical license.
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This lakefront and mountain community is one of California’s secret gems! Come enjoy living near one best fresh-water recreation experience while still being accessible to Bakersfield and Los Angeles.
- Thriving local tourism and an outdoor recreation industry centered around its lake, rivers, and the Sierra Nevada mountains.
- Paradise for outdoor enthusiasts! Camping, hiking, fishing, rock climbing, boating and white-water rafting
- Community has been featured on National Geographic, Adventure Archive and Outside Magazine.
- Low cost of living with an average home price ranging from $175,00-$185,000
- Walk through the Trail of 100 Giants in the Sequoia National Forest with premier groves of giant sequoias surrounding you.