Hematology/Oncology Physician Opportunity
Medical Directorship in Unsaturated Market
Easy Access to San Diego and Palm Springs, CA
A healthcare organization in Southern California is looking for a Hematology/Oncology physician to join their team. Practice in an unsaturated market and enjoy flexibility and autonomy in your practice.
- Enjoy a Monday - Friday clinic schedule seeing around 17 patients per day (infusions and clinic patients)
- Work alongside one Nurse Practitioner and tenured nursing staff
- Guaranteed salary with additional compensation for Medical Directorship - approximately $525,000 annually
- Spanish fluency is preferred but not required
This affordable and growing community in the Imperial Valley offers year-round sunshine and easy access to San Diego and Palm Springs, CA.
- A family-friendly suburban community with an easy 90-minute drive to San Diego and close proximity to Palm Springs and Rancho Mirage
- Cost of living is a fraction of the cost of housing in LA, San Francisco, Orange County, and San Diego with new, diverse, and affordable housing - 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,000-square-foot home for $200,000
- Excellent public and private schools - 20:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- Residents of this area can go from the beach to the mountains, to the desert - all on the same day!