4 Day Work Week
We are a 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital in Rural Eastern California. This community is surrounded by 3 of the most beautiful National Forest’s in the country. With access to an abundance of high alpine lakes, reservoirs, streams, and creeks. Our Lakes offer some of the best trout fishing in the world. Monster rainbows, wise old browns, feisty brookies and elusive native golden trout.
Practice Details: General Surgery
- 4 Day Work Week Provides Excellent Quality of Life
- Salary $400,000 - $430,000 Based on Experience.
- Open to 1099 or W2
- 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital
- Da Vinci Robot Available
- Join a Team of 2 General Surgeons Looking for a 3rd.
Community Details: Eastern California
- True Outdoorsman Paradise
- Some of the Best Mountain Climbing in the World Can Be Done Here
- 1 Hour to Yosemite National Park
- Outdoor Recreation Includes Hiking, Fishing, Climbing, Photography, Sightseeing, Golf, Road Biking, Mountain Biking, Running, Floating Down River, Back Packing, Bird Watching, Hunting, Rock-Hounding, Off-Road Vehicle Riding, Hang-Gliding, Cross-Country Skiing.
- Culture And Entertainment Include: Many Service Clubs, a Local Theater Group, Museums and Cultural Center, Art Galleries, Live Music, Farmers Market, And a Full Range of Shopping Opportunities.