Are you looking for a true quality of life position and top end income? If so, this position is for you!
A reputable and established Neurology Practice is looking for a BE/BC Neurologist to join their growing team in Atlanta.
• 100% outpatient with no weekends and no call
• Associate or Chief Medical Officer position available
• 4- or 5-day with optional tele-neurology schedule
• Average patient volume between 14-15
• Dedicated MA and scribe
• Excellent operational efficiencies with great support staff
• Competitive base + productivity for proven income above the MGMA 75th%ile
• Incredible comprehensive benefits to include health, dental, vision, PTO, CME, CME allowance, and 401K. Family benefits 100% covered
• Malpractice with tail coverage
Atlanta, GA: Voted one of "The Best Cities for Young Professionals in America."
• Vibrant, diverse city with affordable housing for any lifestyle and a booming economy
• Top-ranked Public and Private schools. Major Universities with graduate education offerings
• There is something for everyone - parks, rivers/lakes, world - class golf courses, shopping,
professional sports (home to the 2022 World Series Champs), proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the largest indoor aquarium in the country
• Fly anywhere with the busiest International Airport in the World!
For more information, please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time