• Join a newly established hospital employed inpatient and outpatient GI group and design a schedule that meets your preferences.
• Seeking general bread and butter GI, interests in ERCP/EUS desirable not required.
• Manageable call responsibilities 1:4.
• Robust referral network of primary care providers and access to full specialty support from a dedicated and experienced medical staff.
• Non-profit UNC community hospital.
• Board Certification or Eligibility Required. New graduates welcome to apply.
• Attractive Base Compensation 561K with productivity and quality Incentives.
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, 6 weeks PTO/CME, 30K signing bonus, 10K relocation allowance and student loan repayment.
• Not J1 or H1b eligible.
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school options
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time