This single specialty neurology organization is seeking a Neurohospitalist to provide inpatient services at a large hospital in downtown Dallas.
• Join a highly trained and diversified team of 23 Neurologists, 12 APPs, and hospital support staff
• Over the past 40+ years, they have expanded to 10 clinics throughout the North Dallas and Southern Oklahoma region and also provide services exclusively to 18 hospitals as the sole neurologist group
• Great blocked schedule of 7 on /7 off
• Inpatient population consists of 18+ years old and the hospitals maintain a manageable patient census
• Additional clinical interests and fellowship training welcome (ex. vascular/stroke)
Parameters and Compensation:
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurology
• Highly competitive guarantee base salary with a bonus-based revenue model
• A fully comprehensive benefits package, PTO, 401K match, occurrence-based malpractice, 3K CME allowance, negotiable relocation, and sign-on bonuses
• Lucrative partnership opportunities with a few partners earning near 650K+
• Dallas, Texas is the 4th largest metropolitan and ranked number 14th best city to reside in the United States. Dallas is known for transportation, exquisite cuisine, fine art, healthcare, and Fortune 500 companies, this metroplex has everything you could imagine.
• Northern Texas suburbs almost all dominate as the top places to live in the entire country - offering affordable real estate, safe communities, superb school systems, and great places to raise families
• Whether you enjoy dining out, art museums, botanical gardens, collegiate, and professional sporting events, retail shopping, golfing, attending the rodeo, exploring nature trails, or boating on nearby lakes - you will have an amazing quality of life and will love being a Texan!
For more information please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Direct | 678-501-2406
Employment Type: Full Time