• Join an expanding and collegial surgical team providing Orthopedic Trauma and Fracture Care in a large 450 bed level II designated trauma center.
• Current team of three other fellowship trained Orthopedic Trauma surgeons and six dedicated Physician Assistants.
• Full team at large boasts seven additional Orthopedic Surgeons and six Advanced Practice Providers covering general, sports, hand & upper extremity, foot & ankle, and total joints.
• Fast paced shift-based schedule averaging 4+ surgical OR cases per day. Trauma call shared equally 1:4.
• One day per week in outpatient clinic for elective cases.
• Active teaching facility rotating with ED and FM residents.
• Attractive financial package including base salary with production and quality incentives. Current staff earning over 750K.
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation assistance, retention bonuses, 6 weeks PTO/CME and much more.
• Located 1 hour from Richmond, 3 hours from Northern VA/DC and 2 hours from the Outer Banks, NC.
• Large metro area of 1.8 million people.
• Situated on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, the area is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options.
• Major International Airport within 1 hour.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Trauma
Employment Type: Full Time