• Join a dedicated and expanding surgical team and be the "face" of the Breast Center offering comprehensive breast surgery and cancer care services in a large metro region.
• 100% breast surgery position. Breast Surgical Oncology fellowship required.
• The ideal candidate will offer oncoplastic techniques such as nipple-sparing mastectomy, local tissue rearrangement and direct-to-implant reconstruction.
• Work with a highly coordinated multi-disciplinary team of clinical support staff including nurse navigators, nurse practitioners, genetic counselors, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, plastic surgeons, radiologists, and pathologists.
• State-of-the-art facility offering advanced breast imaging including digital and 3D.
• No general surgery call or cases.
• Strong interests in supporting resident/medical student education.
• Attractive financial package including base salary with production and quality incentives.
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation assistance, retention bonuses, 6 weeks PTO/CME and much more.
• Located 1 hour from Richmond, 3 hours from Northern VA/DC and 2 hours from the Outer Banks, NC.
• Large metro area of 1.8 million people.
• Situated on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, the area is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options.
• Major International Airport within 1 hour.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Surgery - Breast
Employment Type: Full Time