Job Description & Requirements
Oral Surgeon in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 700000.00Opportunity Highlights
- Join a very well-respected oral and maxillofacial surgery group established in 1969.
- Be busy from day one - the group serves an area of 26,000 square miles and enjoys a huge existing referral base; the clinic is currently booked 3 months in advance.
- Very competitive base salary with extensive benefits and 6 weeks of vacation from year 1.
- Partnership track of 12 to 18 months.
- Remarkable work-life balance- the surgeons currently work a swing schedule of 3-days, 3-days, and 4-days, and rarely are in the office past 430p
- Collegial environment with great colleagues and no politics.
- Full scope practice allows you to use the skills developed in training.
About the Company
- Breathtaking community located on the bluffs overlooking Lake Superior and offering easy access to world class fishing, hunting, water activities, skiing, and hiking.
- Community has a metro population of 279,000 with all major metro amenities such as a commercial airport, hundreds of restaurant choices, major shopping malls, and numerous cultural attractions.
- Unique local offerings include an aquarium, zoo, minor league sports, beaches, two universities, a medical school, and a tourist-oriented entertainment district that attracts 3 million visitors annually.
- Thousands of acres of parkland within the city and just a short drive to world-class state and national parks with unmatched scenery.
- Wonderful community for families with very low crime, excellent schools, and below-average cost of living.
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds