Job Description & Requirements
Internal or Family Medicine Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $88.00 - 100.00
This facility is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8a-4:30p, 2 days per week (flexible on which days)
- Job Setting: Outpatient Clinic
- Types of Cases: Community Internal Medicine-general medicine, chronic conditions, 100% Adult
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 Days or Less (temporary privileges available)
- Must have an active Pennsylvania state license
- Coverage starting September 19 and ongoing
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md