Recognized as one of the premier orthopedic surgery practices in New England, Mansfield Orthopedics is seeking an Orthopedic Sports Surgeon to join their growing team. This is an incredible opportunity for a fellowship-trained sports medicine fellow to focus on hips, knees, and shoulders. You’ll be able to build a practice of approximately 90% sports and 10% trauma cases within a four-day work week of clinic and OR hours.
Opportunity Highlights Include
- Join a well-established and reputable practice with 5 fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons, 2 podiatrist, and 8 advanced practice providers
- 4-day work week
- 1:5 call schedule allowing for an excellent quality of life
- Dedicated sports medicine practice
- Highly competitive compensation with an excellent comprehensive benefits package
Located in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont and coined as the “Ski Capital of the East,” our charming community provides residents with four seasons of world-class recreational activities, making it an ideal destination for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Excellent public and private schools
- Remarkable local dining and named by Fodor’s Travel as the “#1 Ski Town for Foodies in the United States”
- Endless array of options of recreational activities for the outdoor enthusiast
- Historic downtown with breathtaking scenic views and unique cultural experiences
- Named one of the “11 Top Small Towns in America” by Travel and Leisure
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Vermont and must be board eligible or certified in Orthopedic Sports Surgery.
- Medical degree required