Lexington Oncology, an employed group within the Lexington Medical Center network of care, recently relocated into a 60,000 sq.ft. space, spread over two floors on Lexington Medical Center's main campus. The state of the- art clinic features 40 exam rooms including 34 standard rooms and 6 procedural offices. There is a fully staffed central laboratory and in-house radiology team on the clinical floor. Onsite are 3 phlebotomist, and 3 shared nursing stations that provide patients and physicians all the support needed from a desk RN, prescription refills, FMLA, and cancer treatment schedules. Lexington Oncology is committed to providing the highest quality of care by offering cutting edge equipment that includes a 64 slice CT scanner and a 5 ring PET scanner, both from GE.
Lexington Oncology also has an onsite infusion suite with 47 infusion rooms that is open to patients Monday Friday from 7:30AM 4PM as well as an in-house pharmacy. We offer some of the most technologically advanced, holistic, personalized care available as we work to treat not just the cancer, but all symptoms of the disease.
Lexington Medical Center s Oncology program has been awarded by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer the Cancer Center of Excellence and is 1 of only 4 hospitals in the state of South Carolina to be Quality Oncology Practice Initiative certified. Patient care and satisfaction is a focus and scores are consistently ranked in the top 15% in the nation.
- The weekly schedule will be a mix of managing the outpatient clinic and inpatient census, practicing 50% hematology and 50% oncology
- Clinical research is welcomed, where all physicians have a hand in at least one trial. Some of the trials have included breast, lung, colon, general, and lymphoma cancers
- Twice a week, physicians will have tumor conferences where radiology oncologist, pathologists, and physicians will attend
- Oncology trained APP Support
- Call responsibilities include a 1:8 Rotation
- Steady 3-5% Practice Growth
Lexington Medical Center is a 557-bed hospital in West Columbia, South Carolina. Anchoring a health care network that includes five community medical centers and employs a staff of more than 7,800 health care professionals. The network includes a cardiovascular program recognized by the American College of Cardiology as South Carolina s first HeartCARE Center. The network also has an occupational health center, the largest skilled nursing facility in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer s care center and 70 physician practices. Lexington Medical Center operates one of the busiest Emergency departments in South Carolina, treating nearly 100,000 patients each year. The hospital delivers more than 4,000 babies each year and performs more than 25,000 surgeries.
Our mission is the same as it was when we opened our doors in 1971: to provide quality health services that meet the needs of our communities. We believe that commitment to the health of our community really makes a difference and we show it every day. For more than 50 years we continue to service our community as a local, independent, nonprofit hospital.
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families. Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
Additionally, all new physicians in the Lexington Medical Center network receive a state-of-the-art marketing plan designed to introduce them to patients living in our community, and assist the physician with growing a thriving practice.
For additional information, please contact Hollie Harmon at 803-936-7547; or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Lexington Medical Center please visit our facility websites at www.lexmed.com or www.lmcphysicians.com.