Lexington ENT & Allergy an employed group part of the Lexington Medical Center network of care is seeking outstanding BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join the well-established group of physicians, advanced practice providers and audiologists. Lexington ENT & Allergy specializes in all aspects of ear, nose and throat disorders for adults and children, including allergies, sleep disorders and thyroid problems.
Lexington Medical Center is a 557-bed hospital in West Columbia, South Carolina. It anchors a health care network that includes five community medical centers and employs a staff of more than 7,800 health care professionals. The network includes a cardiovascular program recognized by the American College of Cardiology as South Carolina’s first HeartCARE Center. The network also has an occupational health center, the largest skilled nursing facility in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer’s care center and 70 physician practices. Lexington Medical Center operates one of the busiest Emergency departments in South Carolina, treating nearly 100,000 patients each year. The hospital delivers more than 4,000 babies each year and performs more than 25,000 surgeries.
In March of 2019, Lexington Medical Center opened the doors to the largest clinical expansion in South Carolina's history including a 545,000 sq ft. patient tower that added 70 additional inpatient beds, 16 labor delivery recovery rooms, 20 NICU spaces, four operating rooms, two endoscopy suites, and 40 shelled beds.
We've been named Columbia's "Best Place to Have a Baby," "Best Hospital" and one of the "Top 25 Best Hospitals to Work for in the U.S.," honors all made possible by a dedicated, talented team of health care professionals and staff. Patient care and satisfaction is a focus and scores are consistently ranked in the top 15% in the nation.
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits for our employees and their families. Competitive Day ONE Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plans with No Vesting Period
- 24/7 Live Epic EMR Support from Our On-site Team
- Relocation Assistance and Sign On Bonus
- Annual CME Allowance
- Tail Coverage for Medical Malpractice
- Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Employer Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability (after 90 days)
- Healthcare FSA
- Daycare FSA
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- On-site Child Care Center
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
- Health Directions Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts and Services
- Close proximity to 7 major airports (within driving distance)
- Family Friendly, home to some of the best school districts in the state
- Reasonable cost of living
- Central location, easy access to mountains and beaches
- Annual average temperature is 68 degrees in December
- Division 1 Sports
- Located on the banks of the Congaree and Saluda Rivers, Columbia offers unlimited outdoor activities
- Diverse food and beverage scene
West Columbia, South Carolina is located in the Midlands of South Carolina, which is an affordable, family friendly community. Its central location, favorable economic environment, cultural diversity and recreation opportunities make the Columbia area an ideal place to work, live and play.
Please visit our facility websites at www.lmcphysicians.com or www.lexmed.com to learn more about Lexington Medical Center.
No J1 or H1B Visas offered.