Northern Light Inland Hospital and Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital seeks a BC/BE General Orthopedic Surgeon to join our Orthopedic Specialist team.
- This position will be split between the two hospitals and the scope of practice will primarily focus on total joints arthroplasty, while also including a component of general orthopedics.
- Must be willing to work with CRNAs
- This position requires that the candidate is trained in total joint arthroplasty and be willing to do general orthopedic surgery.
- The ideal candidate will also have a desire for community outreach and promoting collaborative relationships with other physicians in the community.
- The preferred candidate will also have the interest to live within the hospital service area.
Why Northern Light Health - Orthopedic Surgery?
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Student Loan Reimbursement Programs
- Relocation and Sign on Bonuses
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance - no call required
- Generous PTO benefits
- Leadership opportunities, as desired
- J1 waiver opportunity
Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital is a progressive, Joint Commission accredited, 25 bed Critical Access Hospital (CAH) in Pittsfield, Maine that serves an area encompassing 40,000 people throughout the central region. Northern Light Sebasticook Valley Hospital offers a wide range of both inpatient and outpatient services, including a Surgical Unit, Medical Surgical, and Special Care Unit, Swing Bed Unit, Women's Health Center, Rehabilitation centers, primary and walk in care medical offices in three locations and more than twenty specialty services.
Northern Light Inland Hospital is a dynamic entity with a 48-bed community hospital and a 105bed continuing care center on the hospital campus in downtown Waterville, Maine. Our dedicated staff is committed to rolling up our sleeves to make healthcare better for the people we serve. Physicians at both hospitals enjoy the quality of life that is available in a community centered rural hospital in an idyllic setting. Northern Light Sebasticook Valley and Northern Light Inland Hospitals have access to tertiary specialty services through a "one call" transfer system and are also served by Lifeflight of Maine, an emergency medical air transport service with a helicopter and fixed wing aircraft. Both hospitals are members of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state.