The Next Anesthesiologist at Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center will Enjoy:
- Being part of a highly skilled physician group providing coverage for a broad spectrum of surgical cases, including orthopedics, vascular, bariatric, thoracic, general, basic pediatrics, ENT, urology, OB/GYN, and neurosurgery.
- Adult-only cardiac cases are done by a dedicated group of fellowship-trained MDs and are not shared by the general work pool (open position for a Cardiac Anesthesiologist).
- Directing a team of fantastic CRNA's.
Why Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center?
- Robust compensation, benefits, and PTO packages
- 320 Hours of pre-loaded PTO time per year
- Student loan reimbursement program of up to $20K per year
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is committed to making healthcare work for the people of Maine. It is a 411- bed, regional tertiary care and ACS verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern two-thirds of the state’s geography. The hospital is a base for LifeFlight of Maine, a critical care air transportation service flying nearly 900 missions per year. Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is a member of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state.
Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine’s spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England’s best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.