Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join our busy, well-established, quality-driven outpatient Primary Care practice in Hampden, Maine!
Why Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center - Primary Care?
- Competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a production incentive program
- Student loan reimbursement - up to $20k per year with no maximum benefit
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses
- Minimal Call (strictly outpatient)
- Flexible schedules - choose a standard five-day or enjoy a four-day work week!
- J-1 and H1B sponsorship available for 2022 and 2023
Physician Opportunities Require:
- MD/DO or foreign equivalent
- A three-year Family Medicine Residency
- Maine physician licensure (or immediately eligible for same)
- Board certification/eligibility
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center, a member of Northern Light Health, is a 411-bed, regional, tertiary care and level II trauma center serving more than 500,000 residents in the northern two thirds of the state. Northern Light Health offers the people of Maine a broad range of providers and services, including ten hospitals, primary care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.
Bangor, Maine is a unique and vibrant small city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England's best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.