Well established OBGYN group practice in Marina Del Rey, CA (coastal Los Angeles), Hawthorne, CA (South Bay), South Gate, CA and soon to be fourth Southern California (south bay) location in Carson, CA is looking to add an OBGYN to their growing group practice.
Join an amazing group of ObGyn's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants. This position is a great opportunity for the candidate to be able to enjoy the perks of being in a private practice with AMPLE mentoring if the candidate desires. All the providers are very welcoming and often get together outside of work; it s a fun group of people! We offer a very competitive salary, sign on bonus, great work life balance, 4 weeks paid vacation per year, company expense account (car payments and insurance, student loan payments, CME, and many other daily expenses), and good earning potential through productivity. License, DEA, and certificate fees are covered. Health Insurance, 401k, covered malpractice and tail insurance also provided.
See details below for more information about the providers and the practice.
- We see a huge mix of socioeconomic status (anything from Hollywood actresses to struggling Medi-cal families).
- Strong focus on Minimally invasive surgery including robotic surgery, hysteroscopic procedures (both in the office and at hospitals), and advanced laparoscopic surgery.
- There is a great mix of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and cosmetic gynecology, cosmetic lasers and even some botox.
- We average about 45 deliveries monthly.
- We have a great back up system by other hospitalist physicians and laborist program for deliveries.
- Very accessible Perinatologists and Gynecological Oncologist to answer any questions you have.
- The associates in the practice are always available to help, assist, mentor and backup.
- We are looking for someone who is interested in MIS with good bedside manner, and a team player.
- The offices are state of the art and have EMR, minor procedure rooms (as we try to do as many procedures in the office as we can to avoid wasting time waiting for turn over at the hospital), and advanced ultrasounds in most exam rooms.
- We admit to top rated tertiary care facility which has a level III NICU.
- Amazing work environment and endless room for growth.
- Live and work in one the most desired areas.
- You can, efficiently, live anywhere between Marina Del Rey and all cities in South Bay (ie. Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, El Segundo and surrounding cities)!
- Marina Del Rey is considered the coastal playground of Los Angeles.
- Manhattan, Hermosa, and Redondo beaches are among the most desired places to live.
- Marina del Rey is easy access to the ocean, making it the city s leading recreational hub of on-the-water activities.
- Our OB hospital is 1 mile from Redondo Beach, 4 miles from Hermosa Beach and 5 miles from Manhattan Beach.
- There is no shortage of coastal bike trails, seaside parks and breezy beaches to enjoy on your free time.