Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon - Department of Otolaryngology - Penn State Health
- Penn State Health Physician Recruitment
- Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Jul 31, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a full-time board eligible/certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in the Department of Otolaryngology.
What we re offering:
- High quality academic and clinical program
- Appointment at the Assistant Professor level
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians and participation in innovative educational approaches
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package
- Participation in medical student, resident and fellow education
- Faculty development program
- Leadership and career advancement opportunities
What we re seeking:
- Medical degree MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BC/BE in Otolaryngology and completion of a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery fellowship
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania
- Must be able to obtain valid federal and state narcotics certificates
- Candidate with experience in a wide spectrum of aesthetic and reconstructive facial plastic surgery
- A strong commitment to patient care, medical student and resident education and research/scholarly activity is necessary
- The area offers excellent public schools with many ranking in the top 100 in the state.
- Central PA offers vibrant urban areas surrounded by small town rural/suburban communities which affords exceptional cultural opportunities including the Harrisburg Symphony, museums, farmers markets and fine dining.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, we have ample opportunities for hiking - Appalachian Trail and many other trails, biking, boating/rowing - Susquehanna River, skiing, and hunting - surrounded by state game lands.
- Located within a short train ride or drive to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Apply for Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon - Department of Otolaryngology - Penn State Health
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert