WellSpan Health is looking for a Board-Certified/ Board-Eligible Otolaryngology physician to join their practice in York Pennsylvania. WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. Our strategy has been team-based and strongly focused on safety, value, innovation, and integration within our health system. As a mission-driven and physician-led organization, we are committed to transforming the health of the communities we serve.
- Enjoy working with an established group that has 5 physicians and 1 CRNP committed to giving quality care to York County and surrounding areas
- Team also includes audiology services with a team of 5 audiologist
- Practice is a full scope ENT practice with the option to specialize in an area of interest
- New graduates are welcome to join this established team who is willing to mentor as your start your new career as an otolaryngologist
- Hospital coverage at York Hospital; 579- bed teaching hospital and level I trauma center
- No facial trauma is required
- Great referral system from family physicians and specialist throughout the WellSpan system
- Position is designed for work life balance with flexible scheduling and reasonable call
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Competitive Signing bonus
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- $4,500 CME Allowance, Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.