Sweet Home Alabama with a urology dream job singing your name.
Looking for a urology job where you will have a great quality of life? Then check this out:
- Work out of one hospital potentially growing to 140 beds – NO running around to multiple hospitals
- A Retired urologist in 3-person practice is handing his patients on to his new colleague. You will be busy from day one
- One in three call is so light you can go to weekend ball games knowing you will rarely be called away
- Practice general urology or female urology with a supportive staff and hospital management
- Make $450,000 a year with a $50K signing bonus and loan forgiveness!
Where you live is so important to your happiness. Located in the rolling foothills of the beautiful Appalachians, this gorgeous college town was named one of the best places to live in Alabama due to its proximity to business centers, dining and shopping, recreation, and a first-class educational system. With a population of 100,000, it is one of the fastest growing counties in Alabama. An international airport just 20 minutes away makes it easy to travel anywhere you like. And it was named one of the safest cities in the state as well!
From steaks and sushi at Samurai Steakhouse to sports bars and great Mexican restaurants, from Pho to burgers, over 140 restaurants offer a wide variety to dining for your family. You can hike any of the lovely 20 trails throughout the county or take your boat out on the water and dock it for lunch at Lucy’s Hideaway Grill. The Superbowl of catfishing is held here each year and it is famous for its bass fishing tournaments. From rodeos to golf tournaments to master gardening events to sporting clay tournaments to Christmas events galore. This is a place to enjoy life and be engaged in all the ways that make you happiest.
For more information and additional details, please feel free to contact Russell Case today at 512-705-8290, and send your CV to email@example.com