University Orthopaedic Surgeons
OrthoTennessee, which earned a “Top Workplace” ranking from Knox News and Knox.biz in 2021, is the region’s largest provider of orthopaedic care and services with four physician group divisions comprising nearly 60 surgeons caring for patients across East Tennessee.
University Orthopaedic Surgeons, (UOS) a Division of OrthoTennessee, is seeking a Fellowship-trained Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopaedic Joint Replacement Surgeon to join our growing private practice at University Orthopaedic Surgeons (UOS) in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Enjoy living and working near the lakes and foothills of the Smoky Mountains as part of the region’s tertiary referral system at the Orthopaedic Institute of UT Medical Center.
- Join a well-established private practice orthopaedic joint replacement group
- UOS is a partner of OrthoTennessee
- Real estate & surgery center ancillaries
- New state-of-the-art Orthopaedic Institute includes, outpatient surgery center, orthopaedic offices and research facility.
- Level 1 Trauma Center with compensated call and 5 dedicated orthopaedic fellowship trained surgeons.
- Participate in education of primary care residents and their sport medicine fellow
- Magnet recognized for Nursing Excellence since 2011
- Tennessee has no state income tax
- Knoxville named one of the “Top 50 Best Places to Live in America” – U.S. News and World Report
Knoxville is a friendly and vibrant SEC college town with amazing outdoor recreation, revitalized downtown, up and coming food scene and family friendly atmosphere.
- MD or DO credentials
- Direct Contact Information: