Are you looking to work at a Nationally recognized Best Places to Work? Here at Piedmont Newton Hospital we are seeking an Outpatient Neurologist in Covington, GA that is committed to providing high quality and compassionate care to patients.
Requirements & Highlights:
- BC/BE Neurology
- Active license in Georgia or eligible to obtain
- At least 2 years' experience preferred
- Monday Friday clinic schedule; outpatient mainly
- Pool call will be at Atlanta hospital campus
- Neurophysiology fellowship-trained physicians are encouraged to apply
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including CME allowance
- 401K with match
Covington, GA has a quintessential small-town Southern Hospitality feel where residents enjoy calling it home. Known as the Hollywood of the South with it being a popular TV and movie location. With its easygoing town, beautiful landscapes and scenic routes to enjoy, you d be happy to live and work here.
Comprised of over 19 hospitals, more than 1,000 employed physicians, and over 700 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia, Piedmont Healthcare is a fast-growing, recognized leader in delivering high quality care. Metro Atlanta s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time.