UPMC Jameson and UPMC Horizon are seeking a Tele-Neurologist to join our team. Must have an MD or equivalent, be board eligible or board certified in Neurology with the ability to obtain an unrestricted PA license. H1B visa sponsorship available. Will consider part-time or full-time.
- Flexible scheduling
- Clinical academic appointment
- Exclusive Neurology service in the area
- Strong university support
- Excellent work/life balance
What we Offer
- Base salary plus RVU productivity incentive
- UPMC Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
About UPMC Jameson/Horizon and UPMC
- UPMC Jameson is the acute care hub for the Lawrence and Mercer County Region
- The team includes more than 300 physicians and nearly 800 employees
- 2020 recipient for Stroke bronze achievement award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines
- Part of UPMC s world-class academic medical center
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer based in Pittsburgh, PA
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lori Leo, firstname.lastname@example.org
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life because we believe that you re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.