Our thriving patient- centered, physician-led organization is seeking a full time Board Certified or Eligible Dermatologist to join our highly productive group in Summerlin, NV. Experience a collegial and collaborative practice environment with dedicated partners and support staff with this Turn Key opportunity.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist
- Full Time Opportunity with Flexible Schedule
- Lucrative Base Salary + Productivity = Uncapped Earning Potential
- EMA Enabled Clinic
- Dedicated Certified Medical Assistants
- Opportunity to work alongside top dermatologists in the region with an established brand.
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and much more.
Recently named to the list of “Best Places to Live in America”, Summerlin is the best backyard in the valley for getting out and being active. With 250 parks, 150 miles of trails and 26 schools, this planned community has everything needed for any age even including the Las Vegas Ballpark. Our clinic will provide everything from Cosmetics and General Dermatology services to the patients in the community when it opens Fall 2022!
Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery’s mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services. As a TEAM, we share a common purpose, healthy culture, and unified goals. We provide SERVICE EXCELLENCE through continuous improvement and innovation. We have INTEGRITY in holding ourselves accountable to fulfill the promises we make. We are COMMITTED to being leaders in delivering the highest quality patient care and service to achieve optimal outcomes. We promote an environment of employee fellowship and a positive, rewarding, and ENJOYABLE workplace.
Please contact Brittany Birmingham at Brittany.Birmingham@adcsclinics.com to learn more about this opportunity.