Piedmont Athens Regional Hospital is currently seeking an experienced Breast Surgeon to join an established, successful practice in the Athens community. The ideal provider will have the passion to making Piedmont and our patients better.
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Ability to perform cyst aspirations and ultrasound core biopsies in the office.
- Experience with other breast surgery general procedures
- More details:
- Surgical procedures include mastectomies, lumpectomies, excisional biopsies, and infusaport placement for chemotherapy
- This position will split time between an outpatient clinic and surgical service at Piedmont Athens.
- Epic EMR
To be considered for this opportunity email Lacey.Smith@piedmont.org
Comprised of over 19 hospitals, more than 3,500 employed physicians, and over 700 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia, Piedmont Healthcare is a fast-growing, recognized leader in delivering expert care. Metro Atlanta s vibrant economy fuels a wealth of global communities and diverse cultural experiences, while the state of Georgia offers coastline beaches and mountain views. Live and work with the best at Piedmont in the big and small towns of the Peach State.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time.