This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region’s largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
At LVHN, our core values: Compassion, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence, guide our decision making and behaviors. We bring our values to life through our actions and commitment to an inclusive and equitable workplace in which everyone feels like they belong and utilize their full potential. That is how each of our 19,000 colleagues create exceptional experiences in a safe and secure environment for our patients and their loved ones, and for one another.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Pulmonologist who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in the beautiful Pocono Mountains (East Stroudsburg, PA).
- Join a well-established, network-wide division of 30 Pulmonary and Critical Care physicians and 4 APCs
- Primarily Outpatient Pulmonary opportunity
- Develop a practice to suit your clinical interest
- LVHN’s Cancer Institute is affiliated with Memorial Sloan Kettering increasing access to clinical trials
- Opportunity to teach medical students
- 1:4 weekend call
- A network champion for Pulmonology Medicine and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) is a large nonprofit health system in eastern Pennsylvania with 19,000 colleagues, over 1,300 beds across seven full-service hospital campuses, 2,900 medical staff, 200 outpatient practices, and an academic environment with 25 fully accredited, free standing residency and fellowship programs. Our physicians are eligible for faculty appointment with our academic partner - the University of South Florida. LVHN has been consistently ranked among America’s Top Hospitals for over 20 years.
Pocono Mountains Community:
LVH-Pocono is located in East Stroudsburg within the beautiful Pocono Mountains. This area offers year-round outdoor activities such as skiing, golfing, hiking, biking, and boating. The region has 170,000 residents, affordable housing, safe neighborhoods and well respected public schools. Just 80 miles west of New York City and 100 miles north of Philadelphia. To learn more about the Poconos visit: Opens in new tabwww.poconomountains.com
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Carissa Abel, Physician Recruiter