Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), located in eastern Pennsylvania, is seeking applicants for the position of Chief of Pulmonology in the Department of Medicine.
This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region’s largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Carissa.Abel@lvhn.org.
The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care at LVHN has experienced significant growth and remarkable accomplishments during the last several years. The Division launched a formal fellowship program in both Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and initiated a network-wide Lung Health Initiative focusing on lung cancer screening and tobacco cessation. The division is also pioneering work in remote patient monitoring, group medical visits and discharge clinics aimed at improving the care of our COPD population. Our sleep medicine physicians are imbedded in our two American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) accredited Sleep Disorders Centers and supported by APC’s. The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care at LVHN has a multidisciplinary pulmonary hypertension program in with collaboration with Cardiology as well as a growing robotic bronchoscopy program with more than 100 cases to date.
- Oversite of 28 pulmonologists and 15 advanced practice clinicians across the network.
- You will work collaboratively with the Chief of Critical Care and will have responsibility for the division’s clinical operations, research, and educational mission
- This position is employed by Lehigh Valley Physicians Group (LVPG), a multispecialty physician enterprise of Lehigh Valley Health Network.
- The successful candidate will be a board-certified in pulmonary medicine with at least seven years of experience, a collaborative mindset, the ability to build relationships across the clinical and administrative spectrum, a passion for exceptional patient-centric care, a commitment to quality improvement and innovation, and a strong strategic focus.
- Responsibilities will include oversight of 28 pulmonologists and 15 advanced practice clinicians across the network. Our new Chief of Pulmonary will work collaboratively with the Chief of Critical Care and will have responsibility for the division’s clinical operations, research, and educational mission.
- A valid Pennsylvania medical license, or the ability to obtain one is required.
- Exceptional clinical and leadership skills.
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- We also offer a signing bonus, retention bonus and a platform to develop and grow your professional career.
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Opens in new tabhttps://youtu.be/GD67a9hIXUY
Carissa Abel, Physician Recruiter