This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region s largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
We are currently offering a sign on bonus of up to $100,000!
Division / Practice Overview:
- Physicians in LVHN s Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care manage the network s ICU service located in Schuylkill, PA while seeing patients in established outpatient practices and sleep centers. The Division also has an established tele-intensivist service that provides remote coverage 7p 7a to the intensive care units within the LVHN network
- This position is a combination Inpatient Pulmonary/Critical Care and Outpatient Pulmonary and providers the opportunity to develop a practice to suit your clinical interest
- AICU back-up for night call
- Weekend Call 1:4
- A network champion for Pulmonology and Critical Care and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Opens in new tabhttps://youtu.be/GD67a9hIXUY
Carissa Abel, Physician Recruiter