As a Primary Care Physician with UCLA Health, U can enjoy the close connection of community-focused patient care with the resources and reputation of one of the nation's leading health systems. We are seeking an Integrative Medicine physician who has exceptional clinical skills in integrative medicine, experience with interprofessional teamwork and collaboration, and a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Candidates must be Board-certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Med-Peds, have completed a fellowship or equivalent advanced training in integrative medicine, have direct experience in the practice of complementary and integrative healthcare, and be licensed or eligible to be licensed in the State of California.
At UCLA Health, U Can:
* Provide both acute and convenience care to members of the local community
* Utilize your full breadth of clinical skills to treat a diverse patient population
* Collaborate with some of the world's top physicians and researchers at the David Geffen School of Medicine
* Work within a highly-innovative practice environment, including Epic Systems
* Discover tremendous professional rewards with one of Forbes & Best In-State Employers
* Deliver leading-edge patient care
* Enjoy an excellent salary, incentive and benefits program
* Experience California's incredible variety of lifestyle advantages with our more than 180 locations
* Be valued for your unique background and abilities when you join one of Forbes & Best Employers for Diversity
* Grow your medical career with California's #1 hospital - #3 in the entire country!
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Job Requirements:
* Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Med-Peds board certified/eligible
* California licensed or license-eligible
Discover all U can achieve in your practice at UCLA Health.