North Bend Medical Center is currently seeking a full-time, Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon at our robust multi-specialty clinic in beautiful Coos Bay, Oregon. This is an opportunity to join a well-established, thriving clinic that hosts 17 specialties all under one roof. We offer a strong referral base with significant community demand. Convenient Ambulatory Day Surgery Center, high quality Imaging Department and Physical Therapy Department located onsite. We re within walking distance to Bay Area Hospital, a 172-bed, level three trauma center.
- Competitive Base Salary Based on MGMA Standards
- Call: 6 24-Hour Days Per Month
- Sign-On Bonus
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Licensing/DEA Expenses Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
- 9 Holidays
- 6 Sick Days
- CME Stipend + 5 Days Off
- Relocation Allowance
- EPIC Electronic Health Record
- Partnership Track
- Unrestricted Oregon Medical Licensure/DEA
- Experience Preferred
- Must be Board Certified
- Fellowship Training a Plus
Life is Better at the Beach!
Find the perfect work/life balance on Oregon s adventure coast:
- Physicians are highly respected members of the community.
- You can work all day and still have time to play afterwards!
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more.
- Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!