This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region’s largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Endocrinologist with great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA.
- Our new associate will join 12 other endocrinologists who enjoy a favorable call schedule and the benefits of working for the area’s largest employer
- Rotate between our Allentown campus and our new Carbon County Campus opening in 2022!
- Opportunity to work with fellows/residents/medical students
- Eligibility for faculty appointment at the University of South Florida, LVHN’s academic affiliate
- In office procedures include continuous glucose monitoring, thyroid ultrasound, and thyroid biopsies
- They see patients at both inpatient and outpatient settings
- LVHN has a dedicated Endocrine testing unit and active outpatient diabetes teaching program to assist with CGMS, insulin pump starts and education and classes for patients with DM1 and DM2
- Monthly Endocrinology Journal Club/Case Review
- 2 Pediatric Endocrinologists on staff
- Opportunity to participate and mentor residents & fellows in a clinical and QI research projects
- Our Division participates in a multidisciplinary Endocrine Tumor Board
- A network champion for Endocrinology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board certified or Board Eligible
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Opens in new tabhttps://youtu.be/GD67a9hIXUY
Catherine Sommers, LVHN Physician Recruiter