Lake living at its finest!
FirstHealth of the Carolinas is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our dedicated patient care team in Troy, NC. This is a great opportunity for a physician who has a passion for rural health and enjoys working with the community. This opportunity allows to practice medicine with its unique access to subspecialties on campus. You'll provide excellent patient care in a professional practice that puts patients first. FirstHealth of the Carolinas is a private, community-based, not-for-profit health care network serving the mid-Carolinas.
- Established practice with three providers treating patients from birth to age 90+.
- Clinic is located on the campus of FirstHealth Montgomery Memorial Hospital, a 25-bed critical access facility. This position is 100% outpatient.
- Work-life balance – dependable hours, low volume call.
- Provider-led, financially stable group of hospital employed providers.
- Enjoy a comprehensive compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive base salary with a 2-year salary guarantee
- Quality bonus, potential for productivity incentive
- 501(c)(3) status provides eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Additional enriched loan repayment
- Annual time off
- Comprehensive health, life and disability benefits
- 3 retirement savings plans – 401a, 403b with match, 457b
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance, license and DEA reimbursement
- Center for Provider Wellbeing resources
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Financially stable, award-winning health care system with four hospitals, primary and convenient care clinics, occupational health services, dental centers, home health, hospice & palliative care, health & fitness centers, a robust philanthropic Foundation, and more.
- Organizational culture guided by a commitment to patient safety, quality and performance excellence, as evidenced by some of FH Moore Regional Hospital’s recent achievements:
- Named to Fortune/Merative 100 Top Hospitals list - second year in a row.
- Recognized by Business North Carolina magazine as #1 in NC for patient satisfaction.
- Healthgrades 2021 Outstanding Patient Experience Award - the only hospital in the state to achieve this award for 14 years in a row.
- Earned the Healthgrades 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Award.
- Awarded an ‘A’ in The Leapfrog Group’s Spring 2022 hospital safety grades.
- After Fitch Ratings reaffirmed our ‘AA’ bond rating, Becker’s Hospital Review recognized FirstHealth among 12 health systems in the country with strong operational and financial metrics, despite the disruption of COVID-19.
- We are included on Newsweek’s list of World’s Best Hospitals 2021, putting us in the top 3% in the country.
- Join us on our journey to zero harm and the best place to work in healthcare!
- Troy is centrally located... one hour from Greensboro and Charlotte and 1.5 hour from Raleigh.
- Public Schools and Private schools available.
- Situated at the foot of the Uwharrie National Forest, great for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Two large lakes, Lake Tillery and Badin Lake, are located in Stanly County, along with the Morrow Mountain State Park.
- The NC Zoo is just 30 minutes from Troy.
- Completion of an ACGME/AOA-certified Family Medicine residency program and board certification/eligibility required.
- Clean background, unrestricted NC medical licensure, NC DEA and AHA BLS certification.
To learn more, contact our Physician Recruiter at 910-715-1438 or email@example.com
**No visa sponsorship**