UPMC Central PA Southern Family Medicine is seeking a full-time Family Medicine Physician to join our growing primary care team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to all patients in our community.
About the Position:
- Provides direct primary care within the office setting
- Minimal Call- On-call coverage is mostly phone coverage, shared equally with partners. Most sites utilize the Nurse Advice Line (triage team handling/filtering initial calls)
- Collaborates with and supervises Advanced Practice Providers
- Epic EMR, online diagnostics including PACS imaging and laboratory results
- Board certified/Board eligible
- Team orientated with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Commitment to providing high-quality and compassionate care to patients
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Potential sign on bonus
About South Central Pennsylvania:
Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it’s a great place to grow a career and family
Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live.” We are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Central Pa:
UPMC Central Pa is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.