Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina seeks BC/BE GI Hospitalists to provide general GI services in Columbia, SC.
- Provide comprehensive consultative GI care on the inpatient service.
- Perform general GI procedures including colonoscopy, biopsy, polypectomy, endoscopy, PEG placement, liver biopsy, esophageal variceal banding, hemorrhoidal banding.
- Schedule is 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Strong advance practitioner support until 4 pm daily, including weekends
- Very little call back after 5pm
- Fully ACGME accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program as well as eight IM subspeciality fellowship programs; opportunities for teaching residents and medical students.
- Academic rank with University of South Carolina School of Medicine commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary
- Paid relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional expense allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness employer
- Epic EMR
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Columbia is the state capital and has a diverse population and large selection of cultural amenities due to the University of South Carolina’s 30,000 students. In addition to having an affordable cost of living, it is very family friendly with good schools, a revitalized downtown, nationally ranked zoo, and children museums. Outdoor activities are a premium due to its rivers, 650 miles of Lake Murray shoreline and state and national parks within a 30-minute drive.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Tina Owens, Manager- Physician Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org.