UPMC Central PA is seeking a full-time Urologist to join an experienced team of 11 physicians. The ideal candidate will enjoy a rewarding opportunity that incorporates both clinical and teaching opportunities. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Join our well-established Urology practice near Harrisburg, PA
- DaVinci Xi robotics systems
- Robust practice with strong provider-patient relationships and existing volume for quick practice ramp-up
- Must be BE/ BC by American Board of Urology
- Robotics training preferred
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patient
- Team oriented with the ability to provide personalized care and quality outcomes
- Will consider new Fellowship graduates
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus based on quality goals
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- UPMC Cash Balance Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional dues
- CME allowance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
About UPMC Central PA
UPMC Central PA is a nationally recognized leader in providing high quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts and abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment
- Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania s top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7 compared to 1012.2 in Philadelphia it s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com America s Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S. News & World Report s Best Cities to Live in 2017, we are a two-t0-three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.