UPMC Magee-Womens Woodward & Associates in Hummelstown, PA has several exciting opportunities for full-scope OBGYN physicians to expand clinical services in central Pennsylvania and play an integral role in providing high-quality, compassionate care.
As an OBGYN physician, you have an important job to do, but you also need to take care of yourself. UPMC is committed to creating a positive, supportive working environment that promotes excellent work-life balance while providing high-quality, coordinated care.
Our physicians and advanced practice providers use a team-based approach to patient care to improve patient satisfaction, ensure long-term positive outcomes, and offer a great provider work environment.
We are proud to offer our providers:
- Robust onboarding programs, training, and follow-up to support success for new providers
- Support among peers and leadership, an open-door policy, and a team approach
- Tuition discounts at University of Pittsburgh for physicians and immediate family
- Competitive compensation packages
- Job security - we re growing!
About the Position:
- Strong physician team and compliment of advanced practice providers
- Average 600 deliveries as a practice, near 4,000 deliveries as a hospital
- Brand new L&D unit that opened in 2019
- Baby-Friendly designated
- Recognized as a top maternity hospital in Becker s Hospital Review
- Brand new level III NICU
- Full specialty support including MFM, reproductive medicine, uro-gynecology, gynecologic oncology and robust womens programs
- Additional support and resources through UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital in Pittsburgh
- Board-certified or board-eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate patient care
- Ability to work as part of a team approach while providing personalized care and favorable clinical outcomes
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia it s a great place to grow a career and family
- Listed among Forbes.com America s Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S. News & World Report s Best Cities to Live. We are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Central Pa
UPMC Central Pa is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.