Excellent opportunity to join Arizona’s premier Infectious Disease Specialty group; Apex Physicians located in North Scottsdale, servicing several hospitals in the area and within a few minutes of driving distance from downtown Phoenix and city attractions.
This private practice is looking for an infectious disease trained physician for a combination of inpatient and outpatient clinic responsibilities. Infectious disease fellows are encouraged to apply.
Attractive salary and benefit package offered, including but not limited to :
Covered costs of professional licensing, credentialing, hospital staff membership dues
Malpractice & health/ dental insurance
Flexible schedule to suit work-life balance and family-friendly work environment.
One doctor, One hospital per day
One weekend a month call schedule (with PA back up at all times)
Sign on bonus
Partnership tract also available
The physician will be responsible for providing in-patient and/or outpatient Infectious Disease consultation as well as ambulatory care services within the scope of adult infectious disease specialty including managing patients with general infectious diseases and infected wounds etc. on a day-to-day basis.
Abundant outpatient referrals waiting for an eager individual.
Playing a leadership role in hospital Quality Improvement Projects, Infection Control, and Antimicrobial Stewardship Programs.
Opportunity to involve in teaching, supervising, and mentoring medical students and residents, rotating through the Infectious Disease service at the teaching hospitals.
Applicant must be Board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease specialty and license to practice as a physician in the State of Arizona.
Part time job seekers with the appropriate credentials are also welcome to apply.
- Growing private practice is adding an infectious disease physician
- Combination of inpatient and clinic
- Monday - Friday with limited rotating call
- Favorable call schedule
- Infectious disease fellows are encouraged to apply
- Ideal location with easy access Honor Health affiliated hospitals
- Great place in Scottsdale to raise a family
- Provide timely and efficient inpatient and outpatient services by adjoined clinic and hospital
- Antibiotic Stewardship Program
- Strong referral base
- Dedicated support staff for consistency and efficiency
- Minimal after hours responsibilities
Responsibilities of the Infectious Disease Physician:
- Examine and treat patients with wide range of medical conditions
- Review patient history, perform exams, diagnose and treat patients
- Prescribes and administers medications
- Educate patient on disease prevention
- Prepare medical records and communicate with team
- Make specialist referrals as needed
- Job is a combination of Inpatient/ Outpatient or 100% Outpatient!
Requirements of the Infectious Disease Physician:
- DO or MD from accredited medical school
- Must have Arizona license and DEA
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
To find out more about this opportunity, please call (480) 454 4185 or apply at Apexphysiciansid.com