St. Peters Health Partners is seeking Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians with Geriatrics and/or Hospice & Palliative Care experience for its established PACE program in Rotterdam, NY. Trinity Health is the largest provider of PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) services in the country with 13 PACE organizations operating in 9 states. PACE is designed to provide the entire continuum of care and services to frail seniors, helping them to maintain their independence in their home and community for as long as possible. To find out more about the PACE model of care www.npaonline.org
Find out more and apply online at www.sphp.com
These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
Applicants should have the following:
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- 1-3 years’ of experience with an elderly population is required.
- Fellowship in Geriatrics or Hospice & Palliative Care is preferred.
- NYS license and DEA required.
RECRUITMENT PACKAGE: St. Peter’s Health Partners offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus may be available.