St. Peters Health Partners is seeking a Per Diem Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physician with Geriatrics and/or Hospice & Palliative Care experience for its established PACE programs. Trinity Health is the largest provider of PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) services in the country with 13 PACE organizations operating in 9 states. PACE is designed to provide the entire continuum of care and services to frail seniors, helping them to maintain their independence in their home and community for as long as possible. To find out more about the PACE model of care www.npaonline.org
This opportunity would be for coverage at the Latham PACE center located at 385 Watervliet Shaker Road. Coverage is needed for 1-2 days per week.
Find out more and apply online at www.sphp.com
These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
Applicants should have the following:
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- 1-3 years’ of experience with an elderly population is required.
- Fellowship in Geriatrics or Hospice & Palliative Care is preferred.
- NYS license and DEA required.
- Competitive salary
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage