Skagit Regional Health is seeking an additional Endocrinologist to join our existing 2 physician group due to growth and demand. Join us in our mission to continually improve the health of our communities serving with compassion and respect, one person at a time. Working at Skagit Regional Health isn't just a job. It's a way of life.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with providers, MAs, nurses, and other clinic staff.
- Great work/life balance with a weekday, outpatient only schedule. No inpatient call and generous time off!
- Our practice has a diverse adult patient population with large number of diabetes but also a range of other endocrine disorders.
- This is a hospital employed position, with support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program.
- Board Eligible/Board Certification required.
- Experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Receive market competitive pay including a generous sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement and CME allowance.
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, and other insurances.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax!
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a growing staff of nearly 3,000, including a medical staff of over 570, and is comprised of two acute care hospitals and almost 30 outpatient clinics in over 25 medical specialties. We provide advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of the nine communities we serve in Skagit, Island and North Snohomish counties. We commit to work collaboratively as a system to lead a culture that is focused on High Reliability and promote safe and reliable activities at all times.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is licensed for 137 beds with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital features a full range of services including the latest surgery techniques; renal dialysis; a well-appointed Family Birth Center; compressive diagnostic imaging and an advanced heart and vascular institute that includes the only cardiac catheterization labs in the area.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon, located in majestic Skagit Valley, is a growing community that provides immediate access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities. Situated on the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our community has a lot of offer outdoor enthusiasts year round from camping, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and more!
- Mount Vernon is home to the famous Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, which brings visitors from all 50 states and over 85 countries every spring. Explore our historic downtown and our river walk where you can visit a number of our small businesses, unique restaurants and breweries. In the summer, shop at our local farmers market and enjoy an outdoor concert.
- Live in a family friend environment with safe communities, great schools, and exciting opportunities for everyone in your family! Within the state of Washington, you will find a flourishing food, craft drink, art, and entertainment scenes.
- Centrally located between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to international and regional airports and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
- In 2021, Washington was named #1 in the U.S. News Best States ranking for the second year in a row.