Endocrinology Division Chief Opportunity
- Prisma Health
- Columbia, South Carolina
- Closing date
- Jul 31, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Endocrinologist with leadership experience to serve as Division Chief. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years as a clinician-educator with a background in patient care, teaching, and scholarship. Research experience and a successful record of funding is a plus. Candidate should possess strong interpersonal and administrative skills to manage an academic endocrinology division with fellowship program. The division is actively involved in the teaching of residents and medical students.
- Help transform the division into an extensive clinical and academic team with the vision and mission to become the State of South Carolina clinical and academic endocrine and diabetic center of excellence.
- Develop and implement physician lead clinical programs in the outpatient and inpatient settings
- Provide an integrated team approach for various Endocrine problems focusing on patient needs and demands.
- Flexibility to develop any area of special interest within endocrinology.
- Fully accredited Internal Medicine Residency as well as 8 ACGME subspecialty fellowship programs.
- Academic appointment with University of South Carolina School of Medicine is commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit www.PrismaHealth.org.
Columbia with its mild climate is the state capital and home to the University of South Carolina s main campus. Ideally located near scenic rivers, lakes, and golf courses, the Midlands compared to other parts of the country is very affordable. Enjoy a diverse and thriving economy with wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Prisma Health is an equal opportunity employer which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Endocrinology Division Chief Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert