Piedmont Healthcare is seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Primary Care Physician to join our practice in Monroe, GA.
The ideal provider will have a passion for quality patient care and enjoy working in collaboration with other primary care providers and our extensive network of specialists.
- Medical Degree (MD or DO)
- BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Active license in Georgia or eligible to obtain
- Commit to a full time Monday Friday workweek
- Ability to provide primary care services to all ages appropriate to specialty
Competitive salary, signing bonus, comprehensive benefits including CME allowance, Time Away, 401K with match, Top Hat/Deferred Compensation plan, and relocation assistance as needed.
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of 15 hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. With over 1 million outpatient encounters, you will have the opportunity to see and treat a variety of medical conditions.