You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.Emergency Department
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 44,000
- The ED was built in 2011 and is arranged in multiple zones with 45 treatment rooms
- The patient population is broad, community-type patient pathology with an 18% admission rate
- Excellent specialty support with only pediatric, neurosurgery, trauma and some psychiatry cases transferred
- EM ultrasound
- Electrophysiology Program
- Comprehensive EMS education includes EMT and paramedic training
- EPIC EMR
- The intensivist team includes 4 physicians and 2 APPs
As the area s only full-service hospital, Springfield Regional Medical Center has provided comprehensive medical services for the residents of Clark County and surrounding communities for over 100 years.Community
The lovely town of Springfield is located 25 miles northeast of Dayton and 45 miles west of Columbus. Situated on the Mad River, Buck Creek and Beaver Creek, the area offers excellent recreational activities including whitewater rafting, boating and hiking. There are numerous cultural events, a state park, and a variety of appealing housing options. Springfield is the ideal place to enjoy a sense of community with the convenience of easy access to the amenities of Dayton and Columbus.Hospitalist Service
- Hospitalist team: 30 physicians, 14 APPs
- Flexible schedule with an emphasis on work-life balance
- Primary Stroke Center
- All medical and surgical specialties are represented on the medical staff
- Procedures optional with intensivists, anesthesia and Rapid Response team available
- Outstanding professional program with advancement opportunities available
Mercy Health - Springfield Regional Medical Center
100 Medical Center Dr.
Springfield, OH 45504-2687 view map