Are you looking for an exciting and unique career as a Critical Care physician, providing outstanding clinical services at multiple site locations? Are you interested in the opportunity to work with other fellowship trained, board-certified physicians who are dedicated to the specialty? Would you like to work for an organization offering one of the most competitive benefits packages in the market? This is a unique opportunity for motivated critical care physicians desiring travel, flexible scheduling and outstanding pay.
USACS Traveler requirements:
- A minimum of 144 hours per month; 12 hours per shift
- Work two weekends a month
- Fellowship trained, Critical Care Medicine Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Two month advanced scheduling notice
- Two years Clinical Experience